Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Who's The Dude In My Corn? Get The F**K Out Pal!

Maybe I have a vivid imagination or it's just old age and diabetes. Am I seeing things or is it a case of too many Stephen King novels?

I'm seeing some bonehead's face in my corn and it's pissing me off. He's not doing any of the watering or weeding. Last time I checked he didn't help with the plant food. Get the fuck out buddy! Go haunt a house.

That's my rant for the day, at least until I can find something political or sports related to aggravate me.

2 comments:

Burnt Toast said...

Well, I'll be damned! Pretty frickin' creepy! I was too busy looking down at the bottoms of the plants!

You know, I was never very good at those patterned hologram pictures you stare at forever until you finally see something, nor was I any good a Where's Waldo!

You better do something more than burn a tortilla buddy. And as far as the brandy is concerned. . .it's too damned good to lay off!

Burnt Toast said...

I had to have another look. I think you should Photoshop out or whatever the Arc-something software you use, anyway, remove that "face" and photosynthesize it into one of the many parody Obama neo-fascist posters floating around the internet.

I think Barracks Alabaster lives in your garden.